Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Decorations from the House of Steeze

In an effort to show my warm and cuddly bits to the world, I have agreed to post some Christmas decoration pix.

I have to say that I do have some reservations about posting something as personal as pictures of the inside of my home on the internet. I was watching a movie about a girl named Sarah who posted some personal stuff about herself and pretty soon bunches of creepy freaks were all up in her business:

Terrifying isn't it?

So, to pacify all my nosy relatives, I am going to go ahead and post the pictures that were requested, and I am just hoping that no weirdo ends up asking me what color panties I am wearing the next time I go to the movies.

Also, please notice that it is December 1st and there are NO gifts under my tree. Please feel free to rectify this situation by sending me my gifts as soon as possible.







email me: Teezy


If you enjoyed this post, please follow Santa Fe Steeze using the links below:



2 comments:

  1. Classy. Now what color panties are you wearing the next time you go to the movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    Finally, someone who recognizes pure class when they see it.

    I fart class.

    The panties thing is a trick question. I usually don't wear underwear to the movies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...