Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Ideal Woman...Too Bad She's Twitarded

A few days ago I wrote about some identity issues that I was having after seeing a production of Bat Boy: the Musical at the Greer Garson Theater here in Santa Fe. If you missed it, you can read the post here.

I have been struggling with my identity since I was a child and seeing someone just like me, on stage, heralded with applause and adoration made me connect for the first time with the world around me.

I have been giddy ever since the experience.

Then, things got even better. I ran across this little vixen.

Alas, her heart longs for Skylark, but I have a feeling that he is going to dump her. That's when I will swoop in to pick up the pieces.

There may be a few ethical issues. Bat Boys are not necessarily vampires so the inter-species thing (although dirty-hot and sessy) may pose a problem within the confines of our prejudicial society. Also there is the age difference. She is an eternal tween, while, unfortunately, I am not.

I bet we can get around the tween thing if we build our love cave in Utah.



Vampons from Beef & Sage on Vimeo.

email me: Teezy


If you enjoyed this post, please follow Santa Fe Steeze using the links below:



7 comments:

  1. First of all, thank you for your comment on my blog. It was a rather random post, though the blog istelf is not.

    I really enjoy the way you write. :)

    Very refreshing to see correct spelling :P

    I look forward to picking your brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I ever show you this post Teezy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, from now I am going to be all paranoid about my spelling and grammar.

    I learned to read phonetically (crazy progressive nuns) which means I can't spell to save my life—thank the software gods for spell-check.

    A big chunk of my career has been in Marketing and Publishing, primarily as a designer but I was forced to write press releases and fill articles for magazines. The Copy Editors were generally nice but a little intimidating with all that "I'm smarter than you" crap bouncing around in their brains, so I try to be careful when I write.

    My big thing now is punctuation. I think it may just be the style of my writing, but I often seem to have more commas in my sentences than words, so I panic and take them all out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asshole-I submitted two comments on your "My Shitty Grammar" post.

    I think I said basically the same thing in both—I just re-wrote it when I didn't see the first comment appear.

    On the second try I saw the "Pending Approval" message.

    So, are you screening my comments now?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put my setting so any comment needs approval after 2 days, it's only so I don't want nasty comments getting by me, it's not fun getting comments that I'm going to burn in Hell for all eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mouth Full of Razorblades thinks your spelling is swell, probably compared to mine because she just finished reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Asshole-

    I went through a couple of pages of older posts on your site and didn't find the grammar one so I figured that it was from a while ago.

    I totally understand needing control over the comments on your site. Usually the people who tell me to burn in Hell for all eternity are just family members—it's also generally said face-to-face so I can simply flip them off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...