Saturday, October 31, 2009

Look Everyone, I found an Asshole Boyfriend!

So every once in a while I check StatCounter and Google Analytics just for kicks and this site called Asshole  Boyfriend  showed up as a referring site (sorry mom, that really is the name of the site, and yes, I did get your email about how the dirty-talk on my blog makes me appear uneducated).

Anyway, I checked out the site and realized that although there really wasn't any reference to my blog, it was an entertaining read.

Asshole seems to be quite into Halloween and has some great posts—from creepy stories and wierd witchy-sex vids (no nudity, just seriously WTF narrative), to good music and links to funky internet finds.

One of the Halloweeny highlights was this:


I don't feel so bad about posting the video here since it is from The Onion, but there is a lot of obscure strangeness on Asshole Boyfriend to get anyone in the mood for Halloween.

Unfortunately, Asshole's blog was pulled from a Halloween countdown site by some hillbilly hate-freaks.

So, if you need to get into the mood for Halloween, check this out, and show Asshole a little of the steezy Halloween spirit.

email me:  Teezy



If you enjoyed this post, please follow Santa Fe Steeze using the links below:



2 comments:

  1. Your a swell guy, what can I say? Other than you can forget about getting a referral fee, but you still get a month of free check cashing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should warn you that cashing my checks is probably not in your best interest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...